The dynamic and political area of employment law poses real concerns for businesses of all sizes. Whether you are a business employing one employee or thousands, employing staff is one of the most significant and costly responsibilities you have.
ConwayMcColl Solicitors is not a call centre, our advice is bespoke and personal. We can meet you; prepare documents and correspondence tailored to your business and the situation in hand. Our aim is to reduce the burden and worry of employment law for your business.
Consider the following:
- Do you have an employee who is not performing up to standard?
- Do you have an employee who is off sick too often or has been off sick for a long time?
- Are you bewildered by maternity, parental, paternity, dependants, adoption and/or flexible working rights for employees?
- Are you concerned that an employee may make derogatory statements via social networking sites about your business or other employees?
- Are you losing/gaining a contract to/from another organisation and are concerned about the impact of TUPE?
- Do you need to discipline an employee but are not sure how to approach it?
- Do you have too many employees?
- Have papers from the Employment Tribunal landed on your desk, or do you expect them?
- Do you issue written contracts of employment? If so, when was the last time they were reviewed?
Call: 0161 312 1864
These are common examples of the day to day concerns employers have. If you have any concerns regarding your employees, contact us and we will be able to advise you on how to deal with the situation from a legal and commercial perspective.
If you have received an Employment Tribunal claim, contact as a matter of urgency. There is a strict deadline in which to respond to the Employment Tribunal. We will discuss with you the merits of the case and the options open to you.
Our Areas of Expertise include…
- Disciplinary & grievances
- Contracts of employment
- Employment Tribunal Cases
- Tribunal Representation
- Severance packages
- Service Agreements
- Employee Handbooks
- Wages disputes
- Agency workers
- Absence management
- Performance management